3827 Lawrence Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1G-1R4
- Our maintenance programs ensure that our property assets are run efficiently, and emulate a safe, clean well kept attractive home for your family, love ones, friends and guests. We make no excuses and strive to grow and maintain a living experience that you & your family deserve via the highest level of professional staff.
- Regular upkeep and maintenance of building assets to meet the highest possible standards
- Implementation of preventative maintenance programs to ensure long-term preservation of assets
- Financial Value and preservation of building assets.
- Inspection and repair of mechanical and structural systems.
- Selection and supervision of staff with semi yearly performance reviews.
- Financial services including monthly financial statements, annual budgets, statistical reporting and Accounting services.
- Information technology and marketing management services
- Communication and enforcement of the Condominium Act and related by-laws.
- Representation at all board meetings to track meeting minutes & project milestones.
- Royal Palace Apartments uses fully computerized Maintenance . The Management System is designed to distinguish between preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance and contracted services; thus allowing the property Director to maintain an optimum level of maintenance, by minimizing breakdown client and owner inconvenience.
- Royal Palace Apartments IT Networking services provides on-going management & monitoring infrastructure services supported by Wide Area & Local Area WAN/LAN architecture systems that generate a multitude of reports & statistics on an ongoing basis. This aids the property Director & owners by addressing potential problems before they occur via a pro-active management culture.
- Maintenance of an accurate and up to date register of owners and unit files as required by the Condominium Act.
- Communication and enforcement of the Corporation’s Declaration, By-laws, Rules and Regulations, and the Condominium Act.
- Completion of status certificates in accordance with the Condominium Act and the Regulations.
- Preparation and distribution of notices and Annual General Meeting packages on behalf of the board of Director.
- Production of a management reports to the Board management.
- Management of the corporation’s financial statements, minute and log books, insurance policies and corporate operating documentation.
- Solicitation and action upon requests, suggestions and questions form
- Security surveillance and asset protection services
- Effective management of on-site staff by preparation of structured daily work schedules and job descriptions, thus ensuring that work is prioritized and conducted to our high standards
- Daily and weekly site inspections along with monthly detailed inspections of all areas and equipment; results reported to the Board of Director.
- Maintenance of a complete inventory of all mechanical equipment and cleaning supplies. Note – 24hr emergency service
- Tendering of all work and negotiation of yearly maintenance contracts via RFP requests to ensure that the Corporation receives the highest quality service.
- Marketing and Internet web service management, client residence screening and interview process, verification of client attributes, payment management & collection services, presentation and follow up duties, and overall marketing promotion and feedback polling services